Stone crushing and grinding equipment is a necessary equipment in mining machinery, according to the different processing effect, it can be divided into coarse crushing, medium crushing, fine crushing equipment, and can be widely used in mining, smelting, building materials, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry and other industries. Commonly used jaw crusher, impact crusher, hammer crusher, mobile crusher.
Scope of application
1. Stone crusher is used for crushing plant to shaping soft or medium hard and extremely hard materials. It is widely used in various ores, cement, refractory, bauxite clinker, emery, glass raw material, machine-made building sand, stone and various metallurgical slag, especially for high hard, special hard and wear-resistant materials such as silicon carbide, emery, sintered bauxite, American sand, etc The quantity effect is higher.
2. In the engineering field, it is an ideal production equipment for machine-made sand, cushion material, asphalt concrete and cement concrete aggregate.
3. In the mining field, it is widely used in the pre grinding process, which can produce a large number of fine ores and reduce the high cost grinding load.
Advantages of stone crusher
1. It can handle materials with high humidity.
The crusher can effectively deal with the material with large moisture content. When the material moisture content is too high, the feeding chute and impact plate of the equipment can be equipped with heating device to prevent material bonding and reduce blockage.
2. Adjustable outlet.
The discharge particle size can be adjusted by various ways, such as adjusting the rotor speed, adjusting the gap between the impact plate and grinding chamber, etc., which improves the application range of the equipment.
3. The accessories have strong wear resistance and long service life.
The wear of the plate hammer of the stone crusher only appears on the side facing the material. When the rotor speed is normal, the feed will fall on the surface of the hammer, and the back and side of the hammer will not be worn. The wearing parts are made of materials with good wear resistance and long service life.
4. The replacement of spare parts is simple and the maintenance cost is low.
It takes only one shift to replace the plate hammer of the equipment, and the replacement of the grinding rod in the bottom grinding chamber only takes tens of minutes, which greatly reduces the time and cost of repair and maintenance.